Insurance & Wellness in the Rockies, Inc.
Eliza Fulton is president and founder of Insurance & Wellness in the Rockies, Inc. (IWR), a company offering assistance with personal and financial wellness which helps provide a more balanced, secure and peaceful life.
IWR specializes in Long Term Care Insurance, Medicare Supplemental Insurance, Annuities, Life Insurance, Supplemental Insurance (disability, life, accident, cancer, critical illness and hospital income), LegalShield and Identity Theft.
IWR offers T’ai Chi Chih® and Yoga Classes for individuals and groups. It also offers individualized consultations designed to meet your specific needs. As a holistic nutritionist this aspect of your health can also be included in your personalized discussion.
Insurance & Wellness in the Rockies has an excellent reputation of exceptional service from 1987 to present. It provides timely and easy to understand consultations backed by the support of experienced professionals.
Listed below are a few achievements:
- Guest on the Today Show 1986
- Founder of FlexMagic Consulting, Inc.
- Author of the book, Your Guide to Child Care Savings
- 1st runner up for the 1992 Emerging Business of the Year Award
- A participant in the 1993-1994 Leadership Denver Program
- Introduced an Adopt-A-School program under the Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce in 1993; expanded the program 1994/95 (two hundred businesses participated in the program)
- Awarded the Governor’s 1994 Raising Colorado Award for exemplary community service on behalf of Colorado’s children and families
- Recipient of the 1994 Outstanding Business of the Year Award from the Colorado Children’s Campaign for offering an exceptional work environment for employees, family-related consulting services for clients and community initiatives that benefit Colorado’s children
- Board of Trustees member for Douglas County Educational Foundation, 1996 to 1999
- Selected 5th Best Small Business in Colorado for Working Families – sponsored by Colorado Parent Magazine 1997
- Finalist 1997 & 1998 Colorado Ethics in Business Award
- 1998-Employer of the Year, in recognition of outstanding support for working women presented by Business & Professional Women Organization – Denver Tech Center
- Founding co-chair of the Glenwood Springs Chamber Business Womens’ Network (2006)
- President Western Rockies Association of Health Underwriters (2007-2008)
- Founder Natural Practitioners Network, Glenwood Springs, (2010)
- Received a Bachelors Degree in Holistic Nutrition (2012)
- 200 hour Integrated Yoga Certification (2015)
- Accreditation as a Certified T’ai Chi Chih® Instructor (2016)
- Completed 15-hour Foot Reflexology Course (2017)
- 120 hours of additional yoga training (vinyasa flow & yoga for wellness) at Shoshoni Ashram (2017)